DetailsThe following are the rules and expectations for Boot Camp:
1. Stay positive and support others in class.
2. Be sure to print out the schedule that is online. (fittforlife.net)
3. Complaining is expected (that’s how we know we are doing our job), but disrespect or failure to follow directions/orders from an instructor can result in your expulsion from Boot Camp with no refund. (Remember this is Boot Camp, not Kids Club, not a Group Exercise Class, and not a day spa!)
4. Participate in at all workouts to earn your t-shirt. The workouts are an hour long and for many of you it will be enough to cause extreme soreness, therefore requiring a few days rest in between workouts. Listen to your body! If you are more advanced, you’re welcome to come to as many workouts as you would like!
5. Fix your diet! Dependent on your fitness goals you may need to make immediate changes.
6. Consult your physician before starting any physical exercise, including Boot Camp.
7. Bring a water or Gatorade with you to every Boot Camp session. Hydration methods will not be supplied to you. Also, make sure that you have your name clearly marked on your bottle!
8. Wear all-terrain, athletic shoes. You need to make the judgment call on what clothing is appropriate for each day of activity. You should wear either runner’s gear or comfortable athletic wear (prepare to get your clothes dirty).
9. Ensure that any needed medications are readily accessible for our staff to access in case of an emergency. For example, if you need an inhaler for asthma----BRING IT!
10. Be at least 10 minutes early. We will not hold up a session for you and may deny you entry if you come more than 10 minutes late.
11. We plan on training rain or shine. If there is bad weather (thunderstorm, etc) we call you to inform you that the sessi